This beautiful and recently renovated Cape Cod single-family home is available for lease. Located just minutes away from both Monrovia Canyon Park and Myrtle Street, this quiet home provides quick access to outdoor recreation and fantastic dining. This single-family home has two bedrooms: a master suite and a guest room that could be used as an office. The spacious and carefully landscaped back yard provides your own paradise among the birds that frequent the garden. Built for both relaxing in your hammock or grilling with friends, you won't want to leave. A studio-style ADU in the back is leased separately. The tenant has a separate entrance and shares access to the backyard.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,625 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Gas Burning, Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Brick, Covered, Patio, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Rain Gutters, Satellite Dish, Two On a Lot. Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)