Charming TRIPLEX located in Vista Del Oro, close to picturesque Averill Park. Well taken care of vintage Spanish charmer with lots of character such as faux fireplace, coved ceilings, textured walls, arched doorways, formal dining rooms, telephone niche, laundry rooms and back yard. All units have 2-bedrooms, 1-bath, spacious vintage kitchens, oak cabinetry, tile countertops, refrigerator, stove, microwave and a separate laundry room with additional storage and washer & dryer included. The building has many mature trees and roses. There's an unplanted area behind the units that could be perfect for your own herb and vegetable garden if you are a gardening enthusiast. Enjoy the peaceful outdoors in this quiet building on a beautiful tree-lined street. Garages have alley access. Great investment property.
Residential Income - Triplex, Other
3,384 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Built-In Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Floor Furnace.
- Common Walls
- 2+ Common Walls
- Decorative,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Storage,Tile Counters,Unfurnished,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Front Yard,Garden,Lawn,Near Park,Street Level,Yard.
Conventional, 1031 Exchange, Submit
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price