Discover your destiny! Enjoy sharing this gorgeous 2646 Sqft home on 2.97 acres with your extended family or Rent the Studio/Jr ADU! Terraced front greets you! Freshly Painted Exterior & New Roof! Bright & Airy from the dramatic living room with vaulted ceiling, through to the Family Room offers contemporary feel, new Luxury Vinyl plank. Prepare family feasts with ease in the gourmet kitchen, granite countertops, SS appliances, gas range, double oven. Touches of elegance are found throughout! Having 2 ground floor BR's Unique Rentable Studeo/Inlaws quarters & 1 large BR w/Huge walkin closet, Both with separate entrances. Upstairs has new carpet, remodeled bath, 2 BR's + bonus room (not included in sq ft). The versatile floor plan allows you to redesign with customizations you've been dreaming of. The Outdoors invites your imagination! Room for horses, garden, tennis courts adding to existing decks & gated pool area! Close proximity to everything, Highways 101/1 Monterey Bay & Bay Area
Fiber Cement Siding, Siding, Glass, Stucco, Mason
2,646 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Radiant Barrier, Propane
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Pantry, Sound/Recording Studio
- Walk-In Closet
- No Laundry Facility
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Counter Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood, None
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking.
- Stucco, Hardboard/Masonite, Asbestos, Siding, Glass, Flagstone, Fiber Cement, Clapboard, Plaster
- Pool Description
- Heated, Gunite, In-ground
- Spa/Hot Tub, Gunite, Heated Spa
- Lot View
- Rural/Agricultural Res..
- Glass, Slumpstone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Kennel, Security Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS