Turnkey home at the end of a beautiful cul-de-sac on a huge 14,375 sqft lot. This Amberhill built home has 4 bd/3ba with a optional 5th bedroom/office downstairs and recently built and fully enclosed sunroom currently being used as a home gym with dedicated air conditioning. Soaring ceilings at front entry, curved formal staircase, greatroom, and outside entertaining areas are just some of the features this home offers. Additional features include NEW dual pane windows throughout, recessed lighting, updated kitchen w/granite counters, tons of storage and walk in pantry; fireplace in both living room and master bedroom for cozy nights; custom media center in greatroom; 2 walk-in closets for master suite with private balcony and separated soaking tub and shower, as well as toilet closet. Covered RV pad with 11 inch deep concrete, big enough for a full sized RV comes with dump station and RV hook ups. Save on energy costs with Solar panels that are fully paid for! Ample backyard with retaining wall, patio cover with ceiling fan, fire pit and still plenty of room for a pool! Huge storage closet under the stairs, attic, and garage with shelves and extra cabinetry. LOW Tax Rate, NO HOA, and in the district for award winning Susan B. Anthony Elementary school! See Virtual Tour and 3D Matterport tours in the links!
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3,067 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Double Pane, Screened
- Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Sound System Wiring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Driveway, Garage, 2 Car Garage, RV Parking.
- Balcony, Covered, Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)