Welcome to this charming home in this highly sought-after Leawood neighborhood. This three-bedroom, two-bath true ranch has an expanded living room off the back. Situated on a sprawling short 1/2-acre lot, this property offers ample outdoor space for endless possibilities, from gardening to family activities. The heart of this home is the brand-new kitchen, featuring beautifully painted cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and elegant hard surface countertops. Fresh paint throughout many rooms revitalizes the interior, while the meticulously refurbished hardwood floors in the hallway and bedrooms add warmth and character. The third bedroom has access to the attic which can be expanded for even more room. Located in Leawood Estates, you'll enjoy a prime location with access to everything you need. From shopping to dining and excellent schools, this neighborhood offers the perfect blend of convenience and charm.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,780 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,780 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Hearth Room
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,780 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Full, Inside Entrance
- Storm Window(s)
- 2. Hearth Room, Living Room, Masonry, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Expandable Attic, Kitchen Island, Painted Cabinets, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Storm Doors. Estate Lot, Level, Treed.
95th to Manor Rd (between Mission and Lee Blvd). South on Manor Rd to home.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price