Enjoy walkable city living! Welcome to this bright, beautiful and spacious 1 bedroom residence at the Griffin. Entry foyer and wonderful open living and dining room with a wall of windows and sliding glass doors to a large balcony with southern views of the neighborhood. Updated kitchen with excellent counter and storage space. Hall bath with vanity and bathtub with a shower. Owner's bedroom with both a walk-in closet, double door closet and access to a balcony with Georgetown views. 9' ceilings, hardwood floors, washer/dryer. 1 car garage pkg., P#6. Pets welcome. Building amenities offer front desk service, guest pkg & roof deck with panoramic views. Minutes to many restaurants, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, Waterfront, Rock Creek Park, Metro and all amenities in Georgetown & West End.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
913 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 913 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Garage-Under Building.
- Stucco, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights. Other.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS