Located on one of the most desirable streets in the neighborhood, this home has been tastefully upgraded and is sited on a DOUBLE LOT. Enjoy panoramic vistas including "sit down" Catalina view, stunning ocean+white water view, memorable sunsets & sparkling city lights views. Inside this expansive home you’ll find a lifestyle of privacy & relaxation. An open floor plan includes a "great room" with high ceilings, fireplace, front view deck and a remodeled kitchen w/ Thermador appliances and large island. Also on top level are a spacious family room with French doors flowing to an upgraded backyard oasis. Entry level highlights a recently expanded & stylish foyer, setting the tone for design details found throughout the home. The master suite, expanded/remodeled by Laguna Construction in 2019, features a fireplace, walk-in closet, adjacent deck, sitting room w/ blt-in desk & luxurious bathroom. Two additional bedrooms & remodeled full bath are also on middle floor. Both bedrooms have doors to lower backyard/outdoor “family room”...perfect place to read, watch movies, or just relax. Upper level backyard has new Brazilian Garapa wood deck (2019) surrounded by privacy hedges, creating a place for sunbathing, relaxing in the spa or dining al fresco while making memories. The first level has a secluded space with many possibilities including guest bedroom or home office. Also on first level are a bathroom, laundry room (washer/dryer incl), storage room & direct access two car garage.
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Three-Qtr
3,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Arch Beach Heights (Abh)
Laguna Beach Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Walk-In Pantry
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Dryer, Washer
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Concrete, Wood Decking
- Above Ground
- Lot View
- City, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Coastline View, Catalina Island View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Custom Built.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price