Columbia Heights and Petworth are two of DC's most unique neighborhoods. Both are cultural melting pots and that diversity is reflected in the business district's plentiful retail shops, entertainment venues and restaurants.ÂÂAnd even with all the businesses, these locations have a distinct neighborhood feel.ÂÂThe unit is one block to a major grocery store and 2 blocks to Petworth Metro! This TOP FLOOR unit is freshly painted, with new floors and an upgraded bath. This is a large one bedroom unit with ample storage/closet space comes with a separately deeded garage parking space!
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
643 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 643 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Insulated, Screened
- 24 Hour Security, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS