Rare opportunity! Private retreat with updated ranch home, featuring inground pool and huge historic barn on 4.5 acres in Lee's Summit! Open floor plan includes formal dining, two living areas, sun room, updated kitchen, finished basement and covered front porch. Perfect for entertaining with amazing large deck, patio, fire pit and fenced backyard! Heavily treed, rolling terrain, and off paved road! The lower part of barn offers 5 stalls including a mare & foal stall and feed room. Upstairs of barn has tack room and open loft with endless possibilities! Property is fenced and cross-fenced with four dry lots. Lower level third bedroom is non-conforming. Dining room or sunroom could easily be converted to an additional bedroom on the main floor. Excellent location - easy access to 470 Hwy/49 Hwy/435 Hwy. Additional adjacent 5 acres is available call agent for details
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
3,941 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,941 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,381 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,560 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric, Attic Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Finished, Inside Entrance, Sump Pump
- 2. Basement, Living Room, Library, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Stained Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Side, Off Street.
- Stucco, Stone
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Horse Facilities. Acreage, Treed.
470 Hwy to View High Dr., south to Old View High, east to property.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price