What a Peaceful Oasis hiding on this private park like sitting .8169 acre lot, located just 10 minutes (4.5 miles) to Centreville I-66 and just 9 minutes (3.1 miles) to Manassas Park VRE Station. This may be the best lot in the neighborhood... No HOA, a brick home featuring, 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, wood floors, cedar closet in master suite, brick fire place, covered a porch offering outside entertaining or opportunity to expand the kitchen/dinning area, recreation room or Man Cave in the basement with exterior walk up exit. New Anderson windows installed in 2019, all this and two large sheds. This one shows the pride of ownership, fresh paint, whole house water filter, water proofing system and is MOVE IN READY. This home is just waiting for its new owners to update the kitchen. In the Spring you will be surprised by all the flowers and trees. Don't wait or you will miss this excellent opportunity to make this gem your new home prior to the holidays.
Single Family, Other
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,695 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,321 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 374 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Heat Pump.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Secluded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS