Welcome home! Offering, a large 3850 square feet, Âgorgeous, remodeled Arts and Crafts home on a coveted cul-de-sac in sought-after Waynewood.ÂThe entire house has been upgraded with utmost attention to details, such as granite countertops, custom cabinets, recessed lighting, beautiful hardwoods, and skylights. On the upper level, there are four very large bedrooms with ample closets, and the Primary Bedroom en-suite features an extra lounge/sitting area with spectacular Potomac River views! The upper level also includes a laundry closet and two full bathrooms.On the main level, an open concept kitchen with island is connected to the family room, sun room and separate formal dining room. With the addition of a welcoming living room with oversized windows and gas-burning fireplace, this level provides abundant entertaining space. The lower level adds another family room, plus full kitchen and bathroom. Warm hardwoods on upper and main levels. With underground utilities and a full-house generator, there is no need to worry about losing power. Outside, the grounds, almost half an acre, are professionally landscaped, with a front porch, back deck, and a two-car garage with access to the house via the mud-room. The private back yard opens to the Mount Vernon Trail. It is walking distance to neighborhood pool/tennis courts, park, and elementary and middle schools, and an easy drive to Old Town Alexandria, National Airport, DC,ÂMount Vernon, and Fort Belvoir via the GW Parkway.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Brick
3,850 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,850 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Walkout Stairs, Entrance Outside, Full, Full Finished
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Private, Oversized Parking, Covered, Driveway.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck, Breezeway
- Lot View
- River, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, River Front, Concrete Road, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS