Welcome to Parkwood Cottage! Immaculate Move-In Ready Lovely, Relaxing and Charming Renovated Cape Cod /Colonial with many fruit trees including fig, cherry, apricot, pears, etc. This lovely home is located in the water privileged community of Eastport/Parkwood with great boat slips (first come). This 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home with over 2,600 finished sq ft sits across the street from St. Luke's 4 acre Environmental Restoration and Learning Center which provides beautiful views all aspect of nature (trees, creek, natural habitat including little frogs, turtles, fish, etc. which many times come into the front and back private yards. This home also includes a fully finished totally updated bright lower level with all high end furnishings (included), french drainage system , new battery back-up sump pump, new SS appliances with marble countertop, including a full spa bathroom and electric fireplace. This home is professionally landscaped and includes a new cedar fence with solar caps, addition of new oversized garage , lots of storage, new Nichiha siding and insulation, new designer color painting inside and out, new architectural roofing shingles, over 400 sq ft of new Trek decking, new gutters, main house has a new bright kitchen with SS LG appliance packages, new bamboo flooring, recess lights, lots of storage, hands-free faucet, plus much more etc. Thank you for showing 861 Fairview Avenue. Additional list of improvements in progress include new Pella Sliding Door installation to Master Bedroom, finish trim work in kitchen, new fencing, painting, tiling, New railings and balluster lower level, leveling entry walk way, etc. List of improvements in progress are in the document section. Gardener working in yard the next couple of weeks. Gardener service included for 6 months with contract. Thank you for showing 861 Fairview Avenue. Be Safe and Be Well.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Publ
2,865 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,040 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 825 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Water Dispenser, Instant Hot Water
- Hardwood, Marble, Other, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane, Low-Emittance , Wood Frame, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Front Entrance, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Private, Covered, Oversized Parking.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pond
- Full, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Landscaped. Other, Dead End Street, Creek Front, Alley, Asphalt, Paved Road.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS