One-of-a-kind home with 2 SEPARATE living quarters is ideal for roommates or rental property. The home sits on .374 acres on a cul-de-sac street. The front entrance leads to a 3 bedroom, ranch-style home complete with a kitchen, living room, and primary bedroom with ensuite bath. The other 2 bedrooms on the main level share an additional bathroom. The finished lower level can be locked off from the main house to be its own studio apartment with a kitchen, dining area, semi-private bedroom, walk-in closet, and full bath. It even has its own, separate driveway and outside entrance. The large fenced backyard includes a shed.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,459 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,459 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,237 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,222 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Free-Standing Electric Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat. .
- Basement BR, Finished, Inside Entrance, Walk Out
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate Quarters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Deck, Patio
- Metal, Privacy, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Limits, City Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Treed.
Blue Ridge Boulevard from 350 highway in Raytown. South on Blue Ridge to 74th Terrace, West to home on right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price