BEAUTIFUL SPLIT LEVEL with FOUR LEVELS! ALL the SPACE you will need. All FOUR LEVELS are FINISHED! This HOME was COMPLETELY UPDATED in 2016 to INCLUDE: BATHROOMS, FLOORING, KITCHEN CABINETS, GRANITE, HVAC, ROOF, etc. All STAINLESS STEEL SAMSUNG KITCHEN APPLIANCES and SAMSUNG WASHER and DRYER. GARAGE with LARGE DRIVEWAY. LARGE, FLAT, SQUARED UP, FULLY FENCED BACKYARD. FANTASTIC VIEW from the DECK. Backs to FARMLAND. LARGE SHED out back. QUIET Street. LOVELY NEIGHBORHOOD. ALL the SHOPPING you can handle within a couple minutes drive. GREAT LOCATION. This HOME is ready to be yours! LOVE IT as the current owner has.
Single Family, Split Level
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Other Construction, Brick
2,378 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Electric service available
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,903 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 475 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Insert, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
- Brick, Other
- Deck, Porch
- Board Fence, Full, Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Suburban, Asphalt, Clear lot, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Basketball
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS