Impeccably designed custom renovations transform the entire interior of this beautiful home located in the desirable community of Eastbuff. With its tiered topography and spectacular views of Upper Newport Bay, nothing was left unimagined. Enter the foyer to the beautifully appointed curved staircase, onto the open concept gourmet kitchen for two, then continue upstairs to the transformation of the master bath including custom closets designed by California Closets, this home showcases traditional design and décor to its fullest. With 4 spacious bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 2,263 square feet of living space, and a creatively placed sitting room off the main living room, this home is a must-see. Sunset, Upper Newport Bay, and Bluff views from the second story as well as bay views from the front patio. Create your own resort oasis in the back yard and you will never want to leave home. While you may fall in love with the custom-designed ceiling pot hanger in the kitchen or the crystal chandelier heirloom in the dining room, these items will go with their owners to their next destination. Don’t wait to see this jewel!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,263 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Eastbluff - Macco (EBMO)
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Phone Available
Newport Mesa Unified
Corona Del Mar
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 4
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- 6 Burner Stove,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Vented Exhaust Fan
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Insulated Doors,Mirrored Closet Door(s),Sliding Doors
- Entry Location
- Dining Room,Gas,Living Room,Masonry,Raised Hearth.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Dry Bar,Granite Counters,Open Floorplan,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Bedroom on Main Level,Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage Faces Front.
- Pool Description
- Average Condition,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Front Yard,Garden,Lawn,Landscaped,Near Park.
Cash, Cash to Existing Loan, Cash to New Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price