Looking for an amazingly appointed home and want it now? Looking for luxury and immaculately kept? You've found it here with this 4-year-young well-appointedÂstately Carslile model townhome. Drive up to your new luxurious home though tree top filled picturesque roads. Nothing was spared as they designed this home with over $50,000 of added super quality touches. This home boasts a spacious, open concept with the three level extension which gives so much more room in your lower rec room, kitchen and master bedroom. Notice the extras such as the artisan trim packages, 5 wall mounted TV's, the plantation shutters, and not 2, but 7 quality ceiling fans as you experience the luxury throughout this home.Â Even the garage is updated with extra added space, a barn door, and overlays on the other doors to give a high-end different look. You will certainly enjoy the added space and its finished look is very tasteful and unique! Check out this list of features: Wide planked hardwood floors expand across the main level which are accented with the upgraded lighting and don't forget to notice the shutters- custom designed, so truly one-of-a-kind. The open floor plan allows you to enjoy the upgraded gourmet kitchen and living space together. Upgraded Stainless steel appliances and the gourmet kitchen package includes a cooktop and wall oven, hand selected bright backsplash, upgraded fixtures, grand kitchen island and beautiful granite tops. The breakfast nook further makes this kitchen perfect for space and entertaining. Experience the greenery and privacy of thick trees from your kitchen, rec room and master suite. These views and the homes lot are both rare and a premium. Relax on your private, custom high quality built trex deck and take in the wooded views, look for wildlife, and listen to the birds chirping. Fireflies light up the sky and make for a spectacular light show. Wake up in your master suite with stunning sunrise views and end your evening in the living room with colorful sunsets. Unwind after a long day in your luxurious, spa-like master bathroom with a soaking tub, upgraded tile, and large separate shower. The pictures say a thousand words, but to experience this home and it's luxuries are like icing on the cake. Community offers walking paths, tot-lot, basketball court, beautifully made wood & stone pavilion with stainless steel BBQ and tables. Located just minutes from historic downtown Purcellville, Loudoun County's wine country, the W&OD trail that spans 44+ miles from Purcellville to Arlington, shops, boutiques, restaurants, breweries, distilleries, and much, much more. Experience a new community in a historic town. Welcome home!
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
2,646 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,646 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Insulated, Screened, Wood Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Basketball
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS