COME FALL IN LOVE! Adorable 3 bedroom, 2 bath, split level set on a corner homesite with an elongated driveway in popular Green Haven. The main level of this home offers space and light beginning in the foyer with stairs up to an open floor plan featuring a living room with enriched hardwood flooring and a glass slider stepping to a cozy side deck and fenced backyard. The nicely upgraded kitchen boasts white Shaker cabinetry, granite counters, mosaic tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and recessed lighting. The finished lower level provides an additional 900 sq ft of living space. It features a family room, bonus space, updated full bath, storage area with an extra fridge (included) and a walk out to the fenced backyard. Small shed in the rear also provides additional storage. Bring your canoe or kayak to the Green Haven Wharf! The community has a fishing pier and sandy beach. No mandatory HOA! Close to shopping, restaurants and parks. Good commute to Baltimore, F. Meade, Annapolis, I-97, I-65, & Rt 100. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Other
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
945 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 945 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside
- Wood Frame
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Suburban, Corner, Creek Front.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS