Located only a mile from The Village, the world famous La Jolla Cove and La Jolla Shores, rests a meticulous French Country estate nuzzled between La Jolla’s coveted Hillside and Country Club Estates neighborhood. Recent updates showcase this elegant, contemporary design offering peek ocean views, an abundance of space, privacy, and entertainment space for the modern lifestyle. Be anywhere La Jolla offers within minutes or just be comfortable within the warmth of your Hillside Dr. home. With over 5000 sq ft of interior living, you could have a house full of people and have comfort and peace knowing everyone has their own space.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
5,080 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room, Foyer, Guest Room, Library, Walk-In Pantry
- Dressing Area, First Floor Bedroom, 1 Master Suite, Master Suite, 2 Master Suites, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside, Gas Dryer Hookup
- Six Burner Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Gas Oven, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Exhaust Fan/Hood
- A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Unfurnished, Data Wiring/Cat 5, Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 8 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Privacy Fence, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting, Security Lighting. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)