Location-Location-Location! This is a GREAT OPPORTUNITY to own a fantastic piece of South Redondo Beach. Though the property does require some tender loving care, it is a rare and unique find with tons of potential for a number of reasons HISTORY: the original home was built in 1910. Though it has gone through changes it still has much of its original charm.TWO ON A LOT: The current owners built a second home Behind the original home and connected the two bringing the total livable square footage to over 5,XXX. All building and remodeling was permitted and to code on a 6,000 square foot R-3A Zoned lot.(City stamped blueprints and building permits are available for verification)LIVE IN ONE~RENT THE OTHER: with some modifications and updating you could live in either the front or the rear structure and rent out the other structure. EXTENDED FAMILY: if you have a large or extended family you would have enough room to make everyone more than happy.YOUNG FAMILY:Redondo Beach has award winning schools, from Kindergarten to High School, and you will find them to be conveniently located close to your new home.Bring your imagination and have fun.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, Cottage, 3+ Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr/1 Half
5,311 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 6
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside
- 6 Burner Stove,Built-In Range,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water To Refrigerator,Dryer,Washer
- Carpet and Other, Vinyl, Concrete, Carpet, Wood, Stone
- Other. Floor Furnace, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- French Doors,Sliding Doors, Skylight(s)
- Entry Location
- Den,Family Room,Raised Hearth,See Through.
- Doors. Baths. Safe Emergency Egress from Home,Grab Bars,Low Pile Carpet,Parking,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,High Ceilings,Multiple Staircases,Pantry,Stone Counters,Storage,Unfurnished,All Bedrooms Up,Attic,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Door-Single,Driveway,Driveway Up Slope From Street,Garage,Tandem,Uncovered.
- Wood, Stucco
- Concrete,Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Rooftop
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 50 by 150
- Structural Condition
- Additions/Alterations,Building Permit
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s). Sloped Down,Near Public Transit,Rectangular Lot.
Cash to New Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price