Easy to own, easy to love. This home has ample space to enjoy with a living room large enough to entertain, a very versatile recreation room on the lower level that has its own full bathroom, and a spacious fenced in back yard that features a deck, a patio and a fire pit. BONUS: The roof was replaced in 2019 so it is only 3 years old, and the carpet is being replaced as you read this! This home also has great access to the local high school as it is only a stone's throw away! More photos to come!
Single Family, Traditional
1,796 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,796 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen,Kit/Dining Combo
- Dryer Hookup-Ele, Lower Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,268 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 528 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Electric Oven, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric Heating. .
- Finished, Garage Entrance
- Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Stained Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Firepit. City Lot.
Take HWY 92 to S Jefferson St, turn left onto NE 144th/E 119th St. Turn left onto Stonecrest Dr, at the first cross street, turn right onto Feldspar St. House is the third house on the right.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price