Stunning Washington model brick townhome located in Potomac Greens. Great utility of space throughout property, entry-level bedroom with en-suite bath that can also be used as a study or office, main level has an open floor plan featuring tons of natural light, floors refinished and stained pickled white & black hand-painted railings in 2017, custom bookcase with display cabinets flanking gas fireplace in living room, custom lighting throughout property. The kitchen was remodeled in 2017 to an open concept layout with a custom created butcher block, Kohler farmhouse sink, quartz countertop, subway brick backsplash, wine refrigerator and entertainment bar area with open shelving, new dishwasher in 2017 & new refrigerator in 2019. Benjamin Moore paint has been used throughout property, spacious bedrooms & closets and each bedroom has its own bath, Master Bedroom Suite features bay window, walk-in closet and en-suite bath with separate soaking tub and shower & dual vanity. Top-level features fourth bedroom & en-suite bath, recreation room/loft and private rooftop terrace, new upper-level HVAC unit installed in 2020 with wi-fi enabled thermostat, upper-level HVAC unit is a Trane unit with a 2-year labor warranty from the vendor and 10-year parts warranty. Armincoair is the contractor that installed the unit and will honor the warranties for the new buyer and will register the warranty under new buyers name and complete a free service inspection for May 2021, two-car finished garage. This is a must-see property with fantastic community amenities, minutes from the heart of Old Town, adjacent to George Washington Parkway & Mount Vernon Bike Trail, two traffic lights to DC & Regan Nation Airport, near-future home of Amazon HQ2 & Virginia Tech Innovation Campus.
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,540 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,540 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Storm Window
- 1. Mantle, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Park Play Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS