Spectacular 2019-built home in Bannockburn sited on private .33 ac lot in quiet cul-de-sac. You will love all the carefully selected finishes, designer lighting, inviting front porch, and the sunroom with fireplace. The kitchen is a chef's dream with Thermador appliances, oversized island, Cambria quartz countertops, and additional beverage and wine refrigerators. This practical and spacious floor plan offers plenty of bedrooms, rooms for multiple home offices and virtual learning. After a full day of responsibilities, unwind in the home theater or wine-taste in the lower level bar with a temperature-controlled wine cellar, or go for a walk amongst towering trees, visit the historic Glen Echo Park, and surrounding areas. Other amenities include a pet shower, exercise room, fully fenced yard, whole house generator, storage shed and much more! Conveniently located close to downtown Bethesda, and with easy routes to DC, NoVA and two airports.
Single Family, Other
6 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Shingle
6,108 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Art & Cement Construction Llc
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS W. PYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,328 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,780 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Walkout, Heated
- 4. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Sprinkler System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance.
- Shingle, HardeePlank
- Deck, Screened-in, Porch, Patio, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS