Great house in a great location! Welcome to the Park Plaza neighborhood in the Park Hill School District with easy access to highways and shopping. This home is on a large treed lot. . SO MUCH NEW IN THIS HOUSE! NEW roof 2022, BRAND NEW 220 amp electrical panel,electrical for EV vehicle charging,a new meter, a home surge protector, NEW windows throughout house in 2019 (with transferable warranty), foundation work completed in 2020 (with transferable warranty), sewer line replaced on city side, sewer line rooted and augured in August 2022, NEW cooktop 2020, NEW backsplash in kitchen 2020!!! ALL APPLIANCES STAY! The basement has been freshly drywalled and is just waiting for your personal touch. Don't miss out on this spacious home, You can feel great about making this solid investment for your family!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,214 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
3,214 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Plaza Middle School
Detailed Room Information
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,775 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,439 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Microwave, Built-In Electric Oven, Washer
- Gas Heat. .
- Concrete, Finished
- Storm Window(s)
- 1. Family Room, Masonry, Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front.
- Wood, Brick
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dormer. City Limits, Level, Treed.
I-29 to NW 64th St, E to Roanridge (first outer road on the north side), N and becomes Overland to Park Plaza Dr, W to Birch, E to home
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price