Welcome home to the country! Peace and quite, wildlife, no HOA, and not far from the City! Beautiful custom charming home built in 2015 located in Tolar ISD! Situated on 2.22 treed acres this property is completely fenced with gated entrance, has a deep 450 foot water well enclosed in insulated well house, aerobic septic, separate metal storage building or shop, relaxing covered front porch and back patio! Interior has been very well thought out. Great open living room with stone wood burning fireplace, open kitchen with plenty of cabinets, dining area off kitchen with views out back of property. Split bedrooms, half bath in utility, utility sink, freezer space, and utility is 16X11! Horses welcomed!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,076 sq. ft
South Oak Estate
Aerobic Septic,No City Services,Outside City Limits,Well
- Built-in Microwave,Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Disposal,Range/Oven-Electric,Vent Mechanism,Water Line to Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Decorative,Stone,Wood Burning.
- Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Foam Insulation,Insulated Doors,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Windows,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceilings,Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Open.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Porch(es),Gutters,Patio Covered. Acreage,Heavily Treed,Horses Permitted,Interior Lot,Irregular,Lrg. Backyard Grass.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price