Cabin-like feel in the heart of Overland Park! This unique remodeled home features an open floorplan, custom wood walls and ceilings, wood floors throughout, updated bathrooms, loft overlooking the family room/kitchen with new mini-split, new HVAC and furnace, lots of natural light and much more! The gourmet kitchen boasts custom cabinets, professional gas cooktop, island with second sink, ice maker and stainless steel appliances. Lower living space with cozy fireplace and walkout to the backyard. Newly finished basement has a rec space, perfect for playroom or gym and bedroom. Enjoy entertaining this Spring with the deck that runs across the back of the house, 6' white vinyl privacy fence and beautiful landscaping. Located close to great schools, shopping and dining. Don't miss out!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,663 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
2,663 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Santa Fe Trails
Detailed Room Information
- Liv/Dining Combo
- Laundry Room, Main Level
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,954 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 709 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Other. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Sump Pump
- 1. Family Room.
- Energy Efficient Tax Incentives, Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Custom Cabinets, Kitchen Island, Skylight(s), Stained Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Brick, Cedar
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Sprinkler-In Ground.
Metcalf to 67th St. East on 67th St to Lamar Ave. South on Lamar Ave to 67th Terrace. West on 67th Terrace to home on left.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price