Situated west of the 5, showcasing ocean views with beautiful landscaping and intricate stonework. Herringbone wood floors, elegant fireplaces and 18’ wide floor to ceiling glass windows. Gourmet kitchen with five ovens and 2 farmhouse sinks. Soaring 17’ ceilings, French doors open to outdoor patio with a built in BBQ, dining area and in ground Jacuzzi with views of the Pacific. Take elevator to the 2nd level to the master suite & 2 guest rooms. Wine Cellar w/ tasting room & 1114 sqft finished basement. Located in the upscale coastal community of Solana Beach, conveniently situated just west of the 5, sits the beautiful property; 528 Canyon Drive. Showcasing endless ocean, surf and sunset views, this breathtaking residence truly encompasses the coastal lifestyle. With beautiful landscaping and intricate stonework, the exterior of the home easily transports you to a Mediterranean coastal town while creating an unmistakable style. The outdoor in ground Jacuzzi allows you to relax and take in the views. A sunny courtyard with its babbling fountain greets you before being whisked away into the grand entry of this impeccable 3 bedroom, 5 bath home boasting over 5300 square feet of meticulously designed living spaces. With distinct features including herringbone patterned wood floors from a button factory in Minnesota, beams salvaged from a railroad bridge in Washington state and French limestone floors quarried in Paris, every detail in this home adds to the exquisite character and charm. Pass through the full-service seated wet bar en-route to the expansive Great Room, with its elegant fireplace and 18’ wide floor to ceiling glass windows, showing off the jaw-dropping white water and lagoon views surrounding the home. The gourmet chef’s kitchen comes fully equipped with beautiful cabinetry, built in coffee maker, large pantry, stainless steel fixtures, five ovens and two farmhouse sinks. Soaring 17’ high ceilings with clerestory windows allow natural light to ...
Single Family, Spanish, 3+ Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater
6,347 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Workshop, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry, Wine Cellar
- 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Gas Dryer Hookup, Chute, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Convection Oven, Double Oven, Freezer, Gas Oven, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Family Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Staircase - Multiple, Bar, Coffered Ceiling, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Wet Bar, Electric Dryer Hookup
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Covered, Deck, Stone/Tile, Patio, Roof Top Deck
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Lot View
- City, Ocean, Panoramic, River, Water, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)