Walk to coffee, dining and shopping! Alicante is centrally located close to everything. This home features a light and bright interior with granite counter tops throughout. The open floor plan and vaulted ceiling provides a spacious feeling while the exposed beams add texture and surface interest. During the next couple of months you can enjoy the pool and spa and when the weather turns you can relax and entertain by your fireplace. Or go to the gym and work out on the tread mill, stationary bike or weight machines. Top this off with the HOA paying for ALL your exterior maintenance and county utilities and you have a carefree, comfortable life style. So grab your favorite Realtor and come see 523 Alicante today. You'll be glad you did.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Condo
In & Connected
1,016 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tile,Walk-In Closet
- Formal Area
- See Remarks,Other,Inside Room
- Granite Counter,Kitchen/Family Combo
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Stone,Tile,Walk-In Closet
- Bath Description
- Split Bath,Granite,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over
- Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Self/Cont Clean Oven,Free Standing Electric Range
- Laminate, Stone, Simulated Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Dual Pane Full
- 1. Brick,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Detached,Uncovered Parking Space.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Deck
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Built-In,Common Facility,Pool House,Fenced,Gunite Construction
- Spa/Hot Tub Built-In
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Gated Community, Front Porch,Uncovered Deck. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Gated Community.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price