Charming brick colonial in cul-de-sac. Features a Gourmet kitchen with natural maple 42' cabinets, Silestone countertops, built-in 42' Thermador refrigerator, 36" Chef's gas cooktop, slate tile backsplash, SS appliances, Double wall oven. Hardwood floor throughout Main Level, vaulted ceiling and skylight in Family Room. Additional den/bedroom in the lower level, Roof and Gutter (2012), Hi-Eff Natural Gas HVAC (2012), Wet Bar. Great fenced backyard with playground, beautiful decks and much more. A must see!
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,840 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,340 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Private, Driveway.
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS