Just big reduces $50,000 dollar for a quick sell, The real living space on the appraisal report is 4163 sq ft. The finished basement adds 1719 sq ft and features a recreation room, gym, storage room, and additional living quarters. This home is conveniently located with easy access to River Road, downtown Bethesda, downtown Washington, Northern Virginia, Metro Red Line, international airports, and is walking distance to many restaurants and shops. This home is loaded with new improvements like a new roof and solar panels installed this summer 2020, new HVAC system - air conditioner and gas heating installed in summer 2018, new flooring on the entire second floor, new carpet in the additional upper lofted recreation space/playroom, plus refinished floors in the main level. The entire house is also freshly painted, and the exterior and windows have been power washed clean, all bathrooms updated with marble finishes, and new range/cooktop and recently updated microwave and refrigerator.
Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,194 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
THOMAS W. PYLE
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Loft, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,475 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,719 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Marble, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Driveway.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS