Welcome home to this stunning & expansive, bright & airy Semi-Detached Federal & Tudor Style Row Home in beautiful NW DC! This property was just completely renovated and completely redesigned with new kitchens, new bathrooms, new flooring, new electrical, new windows & more and now enjoys over 2500 SF of living area with 4BR & 3.5BA. From the front door to the side porch to the fenced in backyard, no detail was spared! The gourmet kitchen has Cambria Quartz counters, matching LG stainless steel appliances with gas cooking, backsplash, pendant lights and all new custom white shaker cabinetry. All three finished levels enjoy new floors, fixtures, outlets, switches & custom paint. The Owner's Suite is large in size and has a custom new bathroom with dual shower controls, fireplace & a custom closet organizer that perfectly utilizes all the space in the walk-in closet. The second bedroom upstairs has built in shelving and all three upstairs bedrooms have contemporary ceiling fans & new recessed LED lighting. The Walk-Ability Score is 79 and the Biking Score of 80. Super close to Howard University, Children's National Medical Center, the VA Hospital & Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Literally steps to the Washington Latin School and walking distance to Fort Totten Metro. The basement doubles as a separate unit with own rear entrance, full kitchen, full bath, living room & spacious bedroom. This English basement has separate heating & cooling for extreme personal comfort. This basement gives massive flexibility as an in law or nanny suite or separate rental residence for extra income. With 3 fireplaces, 2 new HVACs, a Nest thermostat, 2 laundry closets with w new sets of washers/dryers, private garage, four new custom entry doors, and skylight, there is too much to mention it all. Schedule your visit today!
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,659 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- 2nd Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,799 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 860 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 3. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Private, Public, Unassigned, Covered.
- Brick, Porch
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Urban, Corner, Asphalt, Open.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS