This Valley View home has improved with age! The original home has tons of storage including built-in display cabinets and ceiling high built in storage in each bedroom and bathroom. The formal dining room boasts a Buck stove and built-in display cabinets and a wood floor. The kitchen was remodeled in 2015 with granite countertops, new cupboard doors, gas cooktop, sliding pot shelves and drawers and a plant window. In 2008 a Great Room was added (permitted) 1000 sq. ft. including a bathroom and built-in closets/drawers, a Murphy Bed and a built-in office suite. Since the fire, the original part of the house has a new H?VAC system, new insulation and inside paint. The entire house has new paint, new stucco, double paned windows as well as a new roof. Also included; whole house filtration system, Generac automatic generator, and owner-owned Solar. Outside includes a new garage with remote controlled door and 9ft. ceilings, RV dump station, RV electrical outlets, plant shed with electricity, automatic watering system and a fully mature landscaped yard front and back. Check it out!
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Common Hot Water Heater
2,469 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, 1 Master Suite
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove.
- Double Pane
- Living Room, Freestanding.
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Tile Counter Top, Electric Dryer Hookup, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Handicap Parking, Driveway, 2 Car Garage, RV Parking.
- Covered, Deck
- Lot View
- Hill, Trees/Woods
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, BBQ, Rain Gutters. Rural, Urban.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price