Welcome HOME to this charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage beauty! Nestled in the well established neighborhood of Colson Estates you will be minutes away to restaurants, shopping, TCC SE Campus, and easy access to major highways I-20 and 360! This home boasts laminate flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops in kitchen and recent updates just to name of few! The ample living room will allow for family gatherings for the holidays and cozy fireplace will keep you warm! Step right into your covered patio and into your huge backyard where you'll find 2 large sheds with power that would be ideal for extra storage or a workshop! This oversized lot would be perfect for kids and pets to play and host all of your family functions for years to come! Contact your agent to schedule a tour today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,279 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,City Sewer,City Water
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Single Doors.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio/Porch,Garden(s),Rain Gutters,Storage. Cul-De-Sac,Few Trees,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Subdivision.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price