Open Sun 11/22 2-4pm. See note at end re COVID safety. Enjoy private outdoor space, WFH space, brand-new HVAC, brand-new stainless steel appliances, brand-new wood floors, and new marble-tiled bathroom, making for a worry-free and smart buy. This spacious (760sf per pro floorplan, 709sf per tax records) 1BR/1BA unit features a large bright open plan living/dining area with wood floor and wood burning fireplace, AMAZING storage, stainless and granite kitchen with great cabinet space, new front-loading washer/dryer, and a large hall closet. Very large bedroom easily accommodates a queen bed plus a desk and sitting area, and has 2 LARGE walk-in closets. One of these large closets could easily become a separate (or even a 2nd) WFH space, too. The Car Barn is a beautifully-landscaped, pet-friendly, gated community with a swimming pool, located 1 block to Lincoln Park, 1 block to the Hill Cafe, close to Eastern Market, H Street, and convenient to multiple public transport options (BikeShare, bus, Metro). Note there are 2 different condo assns at the Car Barn, CB1 and CB2. This unit belongs to non-historic CB1, whose roofs were replaced in 2014/26/19 (2019 for unit #48), and CB1 has current reserves of approximately $291K and NO special assessments planned. When checking comps be sure they are in CB1 assn, and not in CB2 (CB2 has large special assessment). For Open house and showings all COVID safety strictly followed: all parties MUST wear masks, social distance, provide CDC contact tracing info , MAX 1 group at a time in unit.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
709 sq. ft
District Of Columbia Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 709 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Deck
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Gated Community
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS