This beautiful, move-in ready, 1721 square feet, well-maintained, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is located on a very large lot with trees including two fruit trees around the perimeter of the securely fenced in back yard. It has a large living room with a fireplace for those cool winter days and boasts spacious bedrooms. This home features a large master bedroom with its own full bath. There is a second full bathroom off the second and third bedrooms. There is a large front yard, a very large back yard on this oversized, over 9,000 sf lot. There is also a 2 car attached garage and an extensive, paved driveway. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. This house will not last very long so be prepared to make your best offer.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,721 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
San Bernardino City Unified
Detailed Room Information
- 1 Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tile Counter Top, Unfurnished, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Covered, Deck, Patio
- Composition, Shingle
- Privacy Fence, Redwood, Security Fenced Yard, Wood, Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)