This true ranch home is in a maintenance-provided community convenient to shopping & highway access. Tucked away in the quiet neighborhood of Royal View Meadows. Main floor master suite offers generous proportions, including bathroom with double vanity and an oversized walk-in closet. This is a spacious and light-filled open floor plan. Kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash & pantry. Laundry is located off the kitchen for easy, one level living. 3 bedrooms on the main level and a 4th (non-conforming) on the lower level. Finished lower level easily second living quarters complete with large 2nd kitchen that hosts an expansive granite countertop island. 4th bedroom has an ensuite bath featuring jetted tub & shower. Bonus room located between the 4th bed and it's private bathroom. Turn this additional space into an office, walk-in closet, gym or hobby room. The possibilities are endless. Half bath is off of the recreation room in lower level. Solar panels installed in November -- this will allow you to save money on your Energy cost! Estimated solar production based on satellite images is 9.2 KW. HOA provides Lawn maintenance, trash, sprinkler system maintenance and snow removal.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
2,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
The Villas at Royal View Meadows
2,600 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Eat-In Kitchen,Kit/Dining Combo,Liv/Dining Combo
- Main Level, Off The Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,300 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,300 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Forced Air.
- Daylight, Finished, Sump Pump
- Storm Window(s)
- 1. Gas, Gas Starter, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- All Window Cover, Ceiling Fan(s), Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stained Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s), Whirlpool Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Brick, Vinyl, Frame
- Patio, Porch
- Metal, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler-In Ground.
From I-70 East take the Sterling exit & turn Right on Sterling, Right onto 45th Terrace, Right on Heintz Ave to Home on is on the right
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price