Location and condition are unbeatable in this central Virginia Beach Home located in the established Larkspur neighborhood. This beautiful home is less than a mile from outdoor recreation and fishing at Mt. Trashmore, the local YMCA, Town Center and all it offers, Wegmans and shopping. With all the Military bases, Beaches, Entertainment Venues, 264. 64 and any city on the Southside with only about a 15 minute drive, this is where you need to be! This neighborhood and home makes you feel like you are in the suburbs with large tree lined streets, gorgeous curb appeal and oversized covered front porch, large lots, established neighboring homes and great schools, and a completely fresh interior renovation (Kitchen, Flooring, Paint, Split Unit in FROG, etc) with all the major home systems, roof, windows, etc being replaced within the past 5 years. Call today for a private showing!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kempsville Meadows Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Workshop. Corner Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price