LOCATION, LOCATION! Needs some love and TLC - this single level, quaint 2-bedroom 1 bath cabin is close to everything! Enjoy the attached finished garage and fenced back yard with 2 storage sheds. A few blocks to ski-resorts, lake and park and close to restaurants. Natural gas heat along with a wood burning stove to keep it cozy on those snowy nights. Large 7,095 sq ft lot for your outdoor entertainment area. A small one-block street with hardly any traffic, this house offers a quiet environment. Yard and house will be cleaned out prior to closing.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer Tap Paid
784 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Bear Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 2
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater
- Wood. Stove, Wall Furnace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Free Standing,Wood Burning.
- Safe Emergency Egress from Home.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Door-Single,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Repairs Cosmetic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 0-1 Unit/Acre,Level,Street Level.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, 1031 Exchange, Submit
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price