STUNNING, truly exceptional, 5-year-old colonial on deep, private, level lot. Designed with an ideal floor plan for today's living, this light-filled home offers exquisite architectural details and custom moldings, extensive built-ins, top-of-the-line finishes, a Thermador Professional kitchen with Carrara Caldia quartz counters and island, oak hardwood floors on main and second levels, high ceilings (10 ft on main level and 9 ft on 2nd floor), 2-zone HVAC, full home sprinkler system and much more! THE MAIN LEVEL features a grand foyer, living room with gas fireplace, banquet-sized dining room, butler's pantry & bar with second dishwasher, sink & large drinks refrigerator, gourmet chef's kitchen and breakfast area open to a bright family room with gas fireplace, built-ins, and a wall of windows with a view to the rear deck. A large rear hall and mud room off the kitchen also open to the deck and rear yard. A powder room and a beautiful library/office with new floor-to-ceiling lacquered millwork wall unit and French doors to the living room and hallway complete the main level. UPSTAIRS you will find 4 bedrooms, each with en suite bath and custom wood plantation shutters, plus a laundry room. The large owners' suite features a sitting room and built-in day bed, coordinated window treatments and custom cabinetry, two large walk-in closets, and a large his and hers bathroom. THE LOWER LEVEL includes a welcoming guest bedroom and full bath with microwave and drinks refrigerator, a storage/utility room, powder room and smart multi-generational amenities - recreation room with wet bar (sink, dishwasher, drinks fridge), billiards room & exercise/playroom (or future media room), and a new 500+ bottle wine cellar with self-contained cooling system. Additional improvements throughout the house include Ralph Lauren & Circa pendant/chandelier lighting, SONOS full house audio system (10 permanent zones with ceiling speakers 2 per zone), UV film on 1st floor windows for sun & break protection, security system, custom built-ins with lacquer millwork in numerous rooms, upgraded wallpaper and finishes, cobblestone driveway aprons, flagstone front walk, wood shutters, professional landscaping, and more. EXTERIOR features include a deck off the family room, detached oversized 2 -car garage and a play yard area, and an ornamental metal property fence with remote-operated driveway gate. Pre-wired for a generator. Sidewalks for easy walks to nearby downtown Bethesda shops, restaurants & Metro. UNBEATABLE BUY!! See virtual tour for additional photos and 3D tour. http://spws.homevisit.com/mls/315532
Single Family, Other
5 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Hardi Plank, Stone
6,481 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Foyer, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,611 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,870 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Six Burner Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, wine storage, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway, Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Stone, HardeePlank
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Wood, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped. Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS