This contemporary single-story, open-concept home is inspired by the mid-century modern icon, Joseph Eichler. Visitors are welcomed by a natural flagstone porch and lush, drought-tolerant plantings. Directly inside is an oversized foyer with large skylights allowing in ample natural light. This area was originally the open-air atrium but has been enclosed to provide approx. 400 sq’ of additional living space and can be reimagined for your family. An expansive living room with fireplace is just beyond the foyer with picture windows that highlight the indoor-outdoor living Eichler intended. A modern, updated kitchen in stainless steel and today's white cabinetry provides plenty of space for family and guests alike. Another large living space adjacent to the kitchen contributes to the great room aesthetic. This popular model also has an oversized master bedroom with ensuite bath and direct access to the yard. Two additional bedrooms with a shared hallway bathroom round out the home, plus a half bath located conveniently off the kitchen. Harbor View Elementary, along with Trader Joe’s and many favorite local shops and restaurants are located nearby. This mainland neighborhood also includes Davenport Marina and a public beach where you can swim, sunbathe, or launch paddleboards and kayaks for hours of fun. The modern aesthetic of this impressive Eichler-inspired home, along with the beauty of mainland Davenport in Huntington Harbour, are truly a must see.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Huntington Beach Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Living Room
- First Floor Bedroom, Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Garage
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- Family Room, Great Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Beamed, Laminate Counter, Pantry, Recessed Lights, Track Lighting, Unfurnished, Washer Hook Ups, Foyer Entry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Storage Room, Direct Garage Access, Driveway, Garage.
- Concrete, Patio, Porch
- Wrought Iron
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fishing, Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)