Beautiful immaculately kept brick home with close easy access to Hwy 35! The family chef will enjoy the sophisticated kitchen equipped with pot filler, sleek granite countertops, and custom cabinets galore with built in trash cabinet. The barn door upgrades will make your heart happy! Spacious open concept centered around a wood burning fireplace. Master ensuite features dual vanities, huge walk in closet, and large soaking tub with separate tiled shower. Covered back porch with extended concrete perfect for relaxing. Gutters and privacy fence recent. Additional wiring at patio for hot tub and a 220 plug in the garage. All in a nice quiet neighborhood only minutes to shopping and the downtown area!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,995 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Country East Add
All Weather Road,Asphalt,City Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Electricity Available
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- 1. Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Decorative Lighting,Granite Counters,High Speed Internet Available,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. 2-Car Single Doors,Asphalt,Concrete,Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Garage Faces Front.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Covered Patio/Porch. Interior Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price