The last stretch of California coastline that still offers exceptional value. South facing villa in desirable Seabridge its own private 45' dock directly behind the home. This most popular model. The exterior boast beautiful hardscape with easy to manage landscaping with custom pavers. Steps from your private dock. The interior features four beds, which includes an expansive master suite overlooking the harbor. Four updated baths, grand soaring ceilings over gorgeous wood flooring, a living room filled with natural light, chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry surrounding a massive island with built-ins commercial grade appliances. Just minutes to shopping, dining, entertainment and parks. To be enjoyed as your primary residence or that beach-house getaway you've always dreamt of. This is coastal living at its finest.
Single Family, Spanish, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,574 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Seabridge - 5266
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Loft
- Master Suite, 1 Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dryer Connection, Inside
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Gas Heat.
- Decorative, Gas Burning, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 2 Car Garage, Public.
- Balcony, Slab
- Lot View
- Ocean, Marina View, Harbor View, Coastline View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Private Dock. Marina.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - California Regional MLS