Beautiful 4 bed 2.5 bath home w/ 2 car garage, stainless steel appliances, fresh paint, shed, fireplace, & stunning master bath sitting on cul de sac in good neighborhood. 2017 95% efficient HVAC & 16 Seer AC w/ warranty to 2027. Plenty of new luxury vinyl tile & carpet in 2023. 50 yr rated architectural shingle roof installed in 2017 w/ transferable warranty. Large .28 acre lot w/ less maintenance than many similarly sized lots. Zone X (no flood insurance required) throughout property, street, & adjacent street, putting home higher & dryer than majority of city's homes. Gutter guards present. Located 1 mi to Bethel Park, 1.9 mi to NASA, grocery store, & shops, 2.4 mi to Langley Speedway, 2.6 mi to 456 acre Sandy Bottom Nature Park, 2.7 mi to Langley AFB & not in a 65+ DB noise zone, 2.9 mi to Hamptons Golf Course & AMC 24, 3.5 mi to Sentara Careplex Hospital, 4 mi to Peninsula Town Center, 4.7 mi to City Center of NN, 5.5 mi to Hampton Coliseum, 7 mi to Huntington Park.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,227 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
George P. Phenix
George P. Phenix
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price