If you are looking for quality, impeccably maintained home then look no more, THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. There is plenty of room for you to entertain family & friends inside & out. The main floor features a beautiful custom kitchen w/ granite counters, plenty of cabinets & gas range , breakfast bar that looks out onto the covered patio, formal dining & living room, remodeled luxurious bath, three good sized bedrooms. Then there is a huge basement w/ finished family , fourth bedroom or office/den, there is another full bathroom & laundry room. Plenty of closets throughout the house. For those who need more storage space there is a huge unfinished storage area in the basement. You'll like the 1 car carport, large storage shed with a fenced yard for the family pets. Cool off in the summer, relax and enjoy your 11 x 20 covered patio with two skylights. This home has economical natural gas hot water BB heat plus a newer heat pump with C/A. Somebody is going to get a great home to live in. Why not you? Call today for an appointment.
Single Family, Other
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,240 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,240 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,000 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Heated
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot Dimensions
- 75.00 x 165.00
- Vinyl, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Asphalt.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS