This VERY CLEAN SPACIOUS HOME is light filled with an open floor plan with great room and beautiful upgrades. This 3,353 sf home features 4 beds and 3 baths upstairs and a NextGen suite downstairs with a 1 bed, 1 ba, living room with kitchenette, laundry room and 1 car attached garage. Home also has large 2 car garage. Upgrades include plantation shutters, complete landscaping with 5 fruit trees, custom built in covered patio with electric controlled shades and ceiling fan for outdoor dining. Kitchen includes self-closing cabinet doors, granite counter tops with a large center island and walk-in pantry. There is a 1/2 bath off kitchen. A roomy master bedroom suite with an on suite bath with walk-in shower, spa tub, double vanity sinks and a large walk-in closet. Home also has a large laundry room on second floor, leased solar panels on the roof, tank less water heater and mountain views. An extra bathroom was put in 1 car garage of NextGen suite without permits. It can be used as an office, rec. room, workshop or ?.
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,353 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Lake Elsinore Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Living Room, Jack & Jill
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Inside
- Dryer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer
- No Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Electric Dryer Hookup, Washer Hook Ups
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks. Curbs Walk, Suburban, Storm drains.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price