Welcome! to this lovely, MOVE-IN READY, updated 3BR, 2.5BA townhome on a quiet street in the Silverwood community of Burtonsville! New roof, 2019 and custom closets. Freshly painted with new flooring throughout, the main living/dining area opens to a large deck with access to and overlooking the yard below; newer appliances in the eat-in kitchen; and a main level powder room. There is a small front porch/patio protected by mature landscaping in the front yard. The finished basement features a wood-burning fireplace (think: rec room, den, office, school room) in a large sun-lit room with its own access to the private, fenced-in back yard; a large, storage and laundry room with washer and dryer; and the rough-ins for a 4th BA! Upper level has 3 light filled BRs with large closets; 2 full BA (primary BR has en-suite). Bonus: one year home warranty supplied by sellers; sold as-is. Close to great parks and recreation facilities; minutes to: Park & Ride; I495; I200; and Metro bus route(s)! Floor Plan of property available. Video and in-person tour(s) available.
2 Full/1 Half
Other, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Aluminum Siding, Other Construction
Public Sewer, Other
1,178 sq. ft
Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, Other, Electric service available, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,178 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Concrete, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Full
- Casement, Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Aluminum, Other
- Deck, Porch, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Wood, Privacy Fence, Rear, Other, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Other, Dead End Street, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Park Play Area
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS