Sprawling 4 level colonial with additions. Over 5000 finished square feet on 3 levels. Main level bedroom/office, kitchen opens up onto family room, sun room, and living room. Last major renovations in 1998 and 2001. 2 master suites. 5/6 bedrooms + Office, 5.5 baths. Walk up 4th story attic that could be dormered and finished for additional square footage. Hardwood floors throughout the main level, double pane windows, 2 stair cases, 2 zone HVAC, 2 wood burning fireplaces. Large kitchen with island and side by side fridge/freezer. Beautiful deck off family room, covered patio below. Loved and cared for. Sold in as-is condition. Please see docs for floor plans.
Single Family, Other
5 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mason, Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,028 sq. ft
Alexandria City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Office, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,625 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,403 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Partially Finished, Walkout, Entrance Outside, Workshop
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Balcony, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- R 8
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS