Are you searching for a spacious home, on a large lot, with vintage charm, just steps from the water, and walking distance to downtown? Then look no further! This two story home features an ample living room with fireplace and lots of natural light. Venture upstairs to view the water from the front bedrooms, and then stroll out onto the wrap around balcony and enjoy the panoramic views! The primary bedroom features a large closet and generous sized bathroom, where you can take a relaxing bath in the clawfoot tub. Continue through the room into a large sun porch style bonus room, perfect for a playroom or home office. You will also love the balcony off the sunroom, perfect for sipping your morning coffee while enjoying the peaceful setting of the private and quiet backyard. This home is just steps from a public walking trail that goes down to the water, and just a short walk to downtown Benicia, where you can enjoy delicious coffee, pastries, and shopping. This is small town living at it's finest. Don't miss out on this incredible home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor,In Garage,Laundry Closet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Fireplace.
- 1. Gas Starter.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Side,Guest Parking Available,RV Possible,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,See Remarks.
- Front Porch,Roof Deck,Uncovered Deck
- Lot View
- Bay, Hill, Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Landscape Front,Other, Balcony,Fireplace,Uncovered Courtyard, Front Porch,Roof Deck,Uncovered Deck. Garden,Landscape Front,Other.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price