Gorgeous cul-de-sac home in the exclusive Cazadero tract of Talega! This highly-upgraded home features a private main-floor bedroom/office with ensuite bathroom, and 4 upstairs bedrooms with a loft. The open floorpan boasts 9-ft ceilings, crown-moulding throughout and real wooden-plank floors. The opulent kitchen features an island with seating, walk-in pantry, and stainless-steel Thermador appliances. The stately living room has a dual-sided gas fireplace with elegantly sculpted mantle and a full compliment of custom cabinets. The dining room shares the two-way fireplace and has elegant built-in cabinetry. A main-floor study has it's own fireplace that is perfect for adult quiet time or as secondary office for business or students. Upstairs the spacious master suite includes a separated retreat, a private covered deck, dual walk-in closets, dual vanities, jetted tub, & an oversized double shower. The loft area is perfect for kids featuring plenty of built-in storage cabinets and space for homework, media and playtime. The back of the home opens up with French doors leading to an entertainer's backyard featuring an elegant stone gas fireplace, stainless built-in BBQ, bar counter seating, and a stone water fountain. Other highlights include a 3 car garage, Tesla charger, water filtration system, and a paid solar system. NOTE, property is rented until mid-Sept.2021. Lock in this property now with record low mortgage rates while demand is high! Don't miss this opportunity!
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Water Softener
4,024 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Living Room, Foyer, Loft, Walk-In Pantry
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Suite, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Dining Room, Living Room, Gas Burning, Masonry, Two-Way.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Breakfast Bar, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Direct Garage Access, Driveway.
- Balcony, Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- BBQ, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters. Suburban, Storm drains.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Park Play Area, Golf Facilities
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: CRMLS - CA Regional MLS (DAGG feed)