Beautiful architecture, space for big family and/or multi-generation with large 1800+SF apartment in walk out basement. Immaculate, move in condition from all prospective. Fenced in large yard with professionally designed for easy maintenance landscaping and vegetable garden, flat backyard with soccer practice area and a huge playground for smaller kids (cul-de-sac and fenced backyard perfect for possible daycare). Large size composite deck and huge stamped concrete patio for maximum backyard party entertainment. Finished 2.5 car finished garage with side entry, plenty of storage space and professional epoxy painted flooring. Large driveway with 3-4 additional parking spaces or RV parking. New 30yr Roof in 2019. Two zone HVAC systems with additional oil back-up furnace system for colder days and increased efficiency overall. Fireplace in Family room. Music Room upstairs and Sports Room or Cinema Room downstairs plus a huge storage room with two-wall shelving. Modern, gourmet Kitchen with Jenn-Air cooktop and Kenmore Elite ovens and other appliances, granite throughout. Oak hardwood floors on first and second story including master bedroom. Second floor Laundry with top of the line Samsung washer and dryer. Huge MBr with additional office/library, perfect for work from home environment. All Bedrooms are large size allowing for children desks and in room offices good for learning from home, video schooling. Located in Marley Run the most sought after community of Huntingtown, N. Calvert County, MD, great schools, great neighbors, 10 mins to Chesapeake Bay for the beaches or Patuxent River for kayaking. Secluded in beautiful Calvert County, MD, yet accessible to everything, 30mins to Andrews Joint Base, 40mins to Pax River or 45mins to DC and Annapolis. Comparable homes or similar architecture recently sold in the neighborhood: 1520 Marlin Ln, 1195 Fairwood Dr, 1325 Fairwood Dr, 665 Maybrook Dr, 4307 Barberry Dr, 665 Maybrook Dr , 345 Sumittwood Dr.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding
5,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Loft, Office, Library, Mud Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,804 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,834 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Trash Compactor, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Oversized Parking, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS