Discover your perfect 3-bedroom home on a tranquil cul-de-sac lot! This gem features a finished walk-out basement, along with vaulted ceilings in the kitchen and living room, creating an inviting and spacious ambiance. Stainless steel appliances adorn the kitchen, while newer carpet and flooring grace the kitchen, hallway and bedrooms. Fresh exterior paint enhances the home's curb appeal. Outside, a massive fenced backyard with a fire area invites relaxation and gatherings. Oversized 2 car garage. This wonderful property combines style, comfort, and outdoor enjoyment, making it the perfect home. Don't miss your chance to make it yours!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
1,561 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Johns Trace
1,561 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Kit/Dining Combo
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,111 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 450 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Built-In Oven
- Electric Heating. .
- Garage Entrance, Partial, Walk Out
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s), Pantry, Vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage Faces Front.
- Wood, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Firepit. City Limits, Cul-De-Sac.
Main st West to fork and fork right, follow 175th to , turn right and follow to 171st Ct, turn right to home.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price